Friday, August 17, 2007

ALERT ALL CHRISTIANS - URGENT MESSAGE FROM GOD!


TO ALL MY DEAR READERS. I RECEIVED THIS VERY IMPORTANT EMAIL TODAY WHICH I BELIEVE SHOULD BE A WAKE UP CALL FOR US ALL! I PRAY THAT YOU WILL PRAYERFULLY READ AND DISSEMINATE THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE....... GOD BLESS!
MESSAGE FROM GOD!

“Write the vision down and make it plain on tablets that he may run who reads it. For the vision is is yet for an appointed time but at the end it will speak and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it because it will surely come. It will not tarry.”
HABAKKUK 2:2-3

About the INCIDENT:

Age : 19years
Sex : Female
Where vision/trance occurred : Inside family home.
Location : Tawake Village, Cakaudrove, Fiji Islands.
People present : 5 adults & 11 children
Time : About 7pm
Length of vision/trance : 5 hours (7pm -12pm)
Language used : both Fijian & English

For further confirmation contact : 9245059/9458664

PART ONE : Familv Devotion Time
Before Jesus entered our family home while he was still standing outside, a 9 year old boy saw him and told us that he was seeing a tall man dressed in white standing outside, on the grass. He saw the man twice before he came in and entered the 19 year old girl while she was praying.

PART TWO:
How He Visited Us.
She started praising God. She was filled with the Holy Spirit. She was speaking in tongues. She was singing choruses "Welcome Holy Spirit" and "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength". She asked us to open all our HEARTS and welcome God the Holy Spirit to fill us with his Power also. While she was still heated up and sweating, she began to WARFARE by sending the Holy Fire to burn out all the demons and Evil Spirits standing, moving and listening outside our house. We were told to shut all our doors because different spirits travel through the wind that blows towards us. We were being confirmed not to be afraid and not to worry about anything and that nothing bad would happen to us.

He began to WEEP as He spoke to us with the following messages:

MESSAGE 1
"I came down to this village tonight. I walked around the village. I wanted to enter my beloved people but, VATU! VATU! VATU! VATU! (yalo vatu) [transl:HARDENED HEARTS! HARDENED HEARTS! HARDENED HEARTS) He thanked us for welcoming him and receiving Him that night. He said "At least one family welcomed me tonight."

MESSAGE 2
He called the 9 year old boy that first saw him to come to him. He hugged him and asked us "

E a tukuna 0 koya ni a raica e dua na Turaga e tautuba?"
Keitou saoma kece IO!
[transl: “Did he say that he saw a man standing outside.?”We all replied “Yes”.]
"YES, he saw me. He saw me when I was coming." He blessed the little boy and said to him,

"0 iko e dua na gone dau gadreva tu mo dau raici au
[transl:”You have always desired to see me.”] That's why I showed myself to you tonight.]

E tabaki koya qai tukuna,o iko e dua na gone yalomatua. "
[transl:”He laid his hands on the boy and said, ”You are a very wise child.”]

MESSAGE 3
"The whole universe have turned away from my FATHER. Why?

Na cava na caIa nei Tamaqu?
[transl:”What has My Father done wrong?”]He was the one who was providing all their needs.”’

E ra sa wele ga ka ra sa dui qarava na veika e soli vei ira, e ra sa sega ni qai vagolea na yalodra vei Tamaqu. 0 koya e solia tiko mai,the SOURCE. Ko TAMAQU, e dua na KALOU e dau vakaliaIiai ka dau vakaisini vakalevu mai vei ira kece na vo ni kalou e ra qaravi tu nikua.Io, me ra kila tiko na tamata ni ko TAMAQUe na segavakadua ni leqa. O ira ga e e ra na leqa."
[transl: “They have become complacent and are worshipping the things I have blessed them with and have not turned their hearts back to My Father. He is the one that blesses, He is the SOURCE. My Father has been ridiculed and mocked by the gods this world worships. Everyone must know that My Father has never had any troubles or problems. They are the ones who are facing troubles and problems.”]

MESSAGE 4
He also asked us

"Kemudou a vakarau gole tiko ki na dua na vanua ni SOQO?"
(LOTU NI VAKATAWASE E VALENILOTU) keitou veiraici ga ni dina ko koya.
[transl: “Are you getting ready to go to the meeting house?” We just looked at one another knowing that what he said was true.”]

MESSAGE 5
"Year 2007 is my year. I'm reigning this year.

Kakua ni dua me tovolea me duri mai me coqai au se me takosovi au."
[transl: “No one should try and resist or cut across my path.”He told us the same message three times”]

MESSAGE 6
"I turned down the last government. I did it myself.”

Dou sa raica na DAKAI na luvequ? Keitou saoma kece, IO!
[transl: Do you see the guns my children?” We all answered , “YES!”]

He cried back to us and said,
IO! Dou yadra na luvequ!
[transl: “YES, WAKE UP MY CHILDREN!”]

This CRISIS I meant it to WAKE UP MY VERY FEW WHO ARE CHOSEN, I'm not waking everybody up, NO MORE. THERE WILL BE NO MORE PROPER GOVERNMENT!"

MESSAGE 7
"E na yabaki 2007 oqo, Au sa na taura ga na noqu titoko.
[transl:”This year 2007, I will take my scepter”
I'll start dividing my people throughout the whole universe. I'm starting on the first (01/01/2007)."]

MESSAGE 8
"Kakua na lako doudou e na yabaki oqo.lt wilI be a dangerous year. Na nomudou cavu kalawa kece every single step, dou vakarogotaka rawa mai vei au me'u kila rawa, me'u na liu kina me'u na la'ki bless-taki kemudou ka sotavi kemudou."
[transl: Be very careful this year. It will be a dangerous year. Your every single step must be asked of me so that I can lead you and direct you so that you can be blessed and your needs can be met.”]

MESSAGE 9
"Dou yadrava na olifa, na kemudou meca, e ra sa vakasaqara voli e so me ra
tiloma. 0 koya e na qai lutu se back-slide e na yabaki oqo, au sa na sega tale ni qai solia vei ira na yalo ni veivutuni, e ra sa na lutu sara tikoga." .
[transl: Be aware of the wolf, your enemy who is seeking whom he may devour. Whoever decided to go back to the world or backslides this year I will no longer give them a spirit of repentance. They will be lost forever.”]

MESSAGE 10
"Oqo ga na ka mo dou na cakava e na yabaki oqo. Na nomudou I colacola kece.
[transl:This is what I would like you to do. All your burdens and problems
I'll deal with it. DON'T WORRY! ]

Qo ga na nomudou I tavi mo dou leqataka mo dou na cakava e na yabaki oqo, DOU CAKAVA SARA TIKO NA LOMA I TAMAQU,
[transl: this is what I want you to do this year. YOU MUST DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER, because I want to pick all of you.]

Na ka kece dou rawata tu qori se sinai tu qori vei kemudou, e ra sa ka wale kece vei au.
[transl:” All the things you have achieved in your life, have no meaning to me. They all mean nothing to me because I gave them to you.”]

Au taleitaka mo dou qaravi au tu ga mai vakadodonu e na nomudou Itutu ni bula dravuadravua, ga;
[transl:I desire that you worship me in the simplicity of your lives,
to worship me in spirit and in truth.]
(“Your simple self to worship me just as you are.")

MESSAGE 11

" Children, You will all go to school this year. You will all turn out successful."

Kakua ni qai golevi VURAVURA tale na yalomudou de dou na RUSA. Qo ga na ka - mo dou cakava.
[trans: “Don’t ever turn back to the world or you will be destroyed. This is what you must do, Spread the Good News to your friends and your classmates. "]

MESSAGE 12
"Keirau kei Tamaqu sa kila oti ka raica rawa sara tu ga e na gauna oqo na I wiliwili ni tamata me keirau na mai kauta.”
[transl:“ My Father and I already know and have seen in this time the number of people that we will take back with us. We have already seen them. We already know them. We are just waking them up".]

MESSAGE 13
"This year, don't waste your time trying to evangelise the ADULTS.

Sa rui sivia ga na ilodra vakadonui ira.
[transl: They have become to self righteous”] They will never listen to you. Better for you to go and touch the small CHILDREN. Why? Because they can listen to you. "

MESSAGE 14
Rogo sara mai na domo ni SERE mai na valenilotu qai vosa mai na Turaga ka vaka,"Isa, e ra sa laga sere tiko mai oya, e ra nanuma beka 0 cei sa rogoca tiko.
[trans:The sound of singing was heard from the church and the Lord spoke and said,”O they are singing from there. Who do they think is hearing their singing?”
I'm no longer there. They don't know. My beloved people, they don't know. ]

Au sa sega ni qai tiko e na vanua ni lewe levu vaka koya..
[trans:I am not in large congregations like that.” Tonight, I'm just here."]

MESSAGE 15
"I've turned the church upside down.

E sa vuki tu vakatoboicu na vale ni lotu koya."
[transl:”That church has been turned upside down.”]

MESSAGE 16

"This year, Go for the MINORITY. Don't go for the MAJORITY."

Dou tikoga e na yasana ni lewe lailai. Dou nanuma tiko na matamata ni kORO qiqo o koya e basika ki na bula. E sega ni rawarawa na tiko kina. Dou wawa tiko ga kina."
[transl: “Stay in the groups that are small. Remember that the road/gate to eternal life is a haphardzous one yet it leads to life. It is not easy to be in that place. But you must stay there.”pm]

MESSAGE 17
"People wearing their Coats and their Ties on the pulpits.’

Sa rui levu ga na lasu kei na veivakaisini. Sa ra sega ni qai rerevaki TAMAQU~ Sa ra sega ni qai maroroya na nona savasava. Sa ra sega ni qai vakayacora tiko na lomai Tamaqu.
[trans: There is so much lies and deception. They no longer fear my Father. They no longer keep the Holiness of God. They are not doing the will of my Father,”]
BETTER FOR THEM THEY BURN THEIR COATS."

MESSAGE 18
About 12:00pm: "Dou rai mada yani e tautuba. Dou sa rogoca na uca? Keitou sauma kece yani vua. IO!"
[trans: Take a look outside. Do you hear the rain falling? We all answered, YES!”]

MESSAGE 19
At about 11.45pm He said,

"Isa, sa voleka ni tawase tu na yabaki."
[transl:“O, how the year is soon to be divided.”]

MESSAGE 20
"Dua ga na ka au sa leqataka sara tu ga oqo, o ya me vukiga mai vei au ko
TAMAQU, to give me the SIGNAL, me keirau sa AGREE me'u sa siro sobu yani
baleta ni o Tamaqu e sega ni kila tu na na veivosoti, o au ga e dau veivosoti vei
keirau"
[transl: There is one thing I am troubled about and that is when my Father will turn to me to give me the SIGNAL where we AGREE that I come down to earth because my Father does not know how to forgive. I am the one that forgives.”]

ENDING PART
At about 12.00 midnight, He stood up and walked around us. He touched our heads and blessed each one of us. He looked up and said, "FATHER". He was lifted up and rose twice and returned to his FATHER and the 19year old girl's body was lying dead on the floor. We all looked up and cried out loud missing his departure, especially the small children's voice were very loud. The girl's soul seemed to re-enter her own body again and she slowly sat up and asked us what had happened. She also asked why we were still looking up and crying out loud. She said she did not know what happened. She said she was playing with the angels on a golden road. We told her the whole story. She tried to hug and comfort her small brothers not to cry.

RIGHT NOW.
. We strongly believe that our Almighty God had assigned this task to our family to receive these chosen vision or message, to spread and send it to all his chosen people especially in Fiji.
. Keitou vakabauta ni sa nuitaki keitou vakamatavuvale na Kalou me keitou
raica ka ciqoma kece na raivotu oqo ka me keitou vakadewataka sara yani
vakatotolo me da vakayadrati kece sara kina na lewe lailai sa digitaki oti tu
me noda vata na BULA TAWA MUDU.
[transl:We believe that the Lord is relying on our family to receive this vision and send it quickly to awaken the few that has been chosen so that we receive ETERNAL LIFE.]
. Keitou vakadeitaka ka kila rawa talega ni ra na lewe levu sara e ra na coqa,
vakalialia se dredrevaka se vakacacana se vakasewasewana beka me vaka ga
sa dau yaco oti e na gauna nei NOA.
[transl:We also know that many will ridicule and make fun of this vision because that also happened in the days of Noah.]

. E ra lewe levu e ra na vakaweleweletaka se vakawalena ia e ra na yadra ga
kina na lewe lailai.
[trans: Many will not take heed or think little of this vision. Only a few will awaken.]

To all our lovely brothers and
Sisters in Christ.
PLEASE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! TIGHTEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP BOND WITH CHRIST. TIME IS REALLY REALLY SHORT!!! CHOOSE NOW- ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN WITH
CHRIST OR ETERNAL DOOM IN HELL WITH SATAN.

Sa neitou masu me da sa na dui laki yadrava mada ga na noda dui soro yadudua se I soro vakavuvale yadudua me waqa kece tiko yani vua na Kalou, me da tagica vata vua me da rawata vata na Bula Tawa Mudu me volai na yacada e nai vola ni Bula
[trans: We pray that we all go and build our individual altars or family altars that they may all be alight for the Lord. Let us cry out to Him that we will receive eternal life and that our names will be written in the Book of Life.] And to give our full tithes back to our GOD.

Same 51: 17 (PSALM 51:17)
"Ai soro vua na Kalou na yalo sa raramusumusu; a yalo sa ramusu, ka bibivoro, ko ni na sega ni cata, na Kalou."
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart.” These O God you will not despise.”

Aisea 66:1-2 (ISAIAH 66: 1-2)
"Sa kaya vakaoqo ko Jiova, sa noqui tikotiko vakaturaga, ko Lomalagi; ia ko
vuravura, sa I tutu ni yavaqu: a vale cava dou na tara me, noqu? Se tikina cava me noqui vakavakacegu. la na ka kece ga oqo sa bulia na ligaqu, ka sa kaya ko Jiova ia na tamata oqo ka'u na goleva. Io ko koya sa yalo malumalumu ka ramusu na yalona, ka sa rerevaka na noqu vosa."
“Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool. Where is the house that you will build me and where is the place of my rest? For all these things my hand has made. And all those things exist. But on this one I will look. On him who is of a poor and a contrite spirit and who trembles at my word.”

Joni 4: 24(JOHN 4:24)
A yalo na Kalou: ia ko ira sa lotu vua, e dodonu me ra lotu vakayalo ka vakaidina."
The Lord is spirit and they that worship Him, must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

Maciu 22: 14 (MATTHEW 22:14)
"Ni ra sa lewe vuqa e ra sa kacivi, ka lewe lailai e ra sa digitaki."
For many are called but few are chosen”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :
I like your blog. Never seen it before. Different angle from WFC, HNC, etc...Your story on the vision ..quite intriguing. But you know, the church was being used by alot of selfish people. Even qarase turned preacgher overniiote just before the election..Fijian people were being misled by their leaders...Yet at the same time, Qarase was seen on TV attending to some Indian cultural (religious ceremonies) with tika etc.. boy...indeed, its time of reckoning for Fijian people.

Sibylline Moments said...

Thats true, because majority Fijians are Christians, politicians use Christianity to gain the Christian vote.....they become"Christianised"....we've seen it and heard it all before.I too wondered about what LQ was doing with the Sikhs in their temple....it was like ...WHOA....one minute he is preaching God next thing he is with Sikhs in their temple....no wonder it just breeds more sceptics.

However, I am proud to announce that Fiji does have true Christians who value all things GODLY, all things VIRTUOUS, all things RIGHTEOUS! We value Christianity to the core and value it's principles. We try to LIVE it rather than just TALK it.
I blog because I have to honestly admit that as much as I love God and all things that i just mentioned above, there are times that the unchristian (FLESHLY CARNAL)part of me just wants to side with the extremists and go all out CRAZY. If not that God has already saved me, delivered me and set me free from many a sinful ways......i would be a very radically racist blogger who would further the indigenous cause right to the death.....but as I said before, GOD has a hold of my life...and i live for HIM alone!
My heart cries out for our people but this may just be a wake up call to our spiritually slumbering nation to ARISE and take up the armour of GOD for the battle is not a fleshly one, the battle is in the spirit realm. We have lost because we have not waged war in the spirit. The church was sleeping and the enemy just walked in and stole what belongs to us. We can only take it back through TRUE HEARTFELT REPENTANCE, UNITED CORPORATE PRAYER AND FASTING to bring healing to our land.

The really sad thing about this whole thing is that the church is sooo divided, especially in the area where i live. Pastors and churches do not meet together to pray....even in this crisis, there has been no call for corporate prayer....it saddens and sickens me....we have the power of God available to us to see changes but everyone is sleeping and divided.....PLEASE READERS, IF THE CHURCHES ARE DIVIDED....DON'T GIVE UP ON PRAYER....KEEP PRAYING , KEEP BELIVEING, GOD WILL BRING THE CHANGE!

Anonymous said...

The churches are so divided, and new churches are almost every where, they are scattered, why create new churches..Let us get back to the old churches and renew them..The main aim of setting up churches today is mainly to fill pockets and not spread the word of God.

Sibylline Moments said...

Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. I am of the view that the work of the church is to spread the Good news of Jesus Christ, to reach out to the poor and the opressed and to be a prophetic voice and conscience of a nation. There are many that do this and just as many that do not.
Jesus said that many would become ministers soley for the purpose of fleecing the sheep, while there would be those that God has called to be shepherds to the sheep.

As for the creation of new churhes, only the government can put legislations towards that end.....each church has to be licensed in Fiji. Any church that has no license is not recognised by the government as a religious organisation.

However in the end, whatever church we join....lets be faithful members to the church but most of all to GOD!