Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PROPHETIC WORD TO THE NATION!

From Blogger Navua on HnC:

"Sorry everybody about to go off topic hia but here is an interesting read. And kuts if you asking for the source its from one of those forwarded e-mail. You all have a good day!
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 3:20 PMSubject:

FW: “PROPHETIC DREAM”
Importance: High

GOD ALMIGHTY spoke to me in a powerful dream in the month of July in 2006 whilst sleeping on the floor of our bedroom and my wife was sleeping on the bed. In the dream I saw myself standing in the middle of the road beside Bainimarama`s residence on the Nasese end looking up towards the Vatuwaqa Indian Goverment School. As I started to walk slowly up towards the school, something scary and unavoidable happens as I started to lift up my foot in slowly taking my steps towards the hill, fear crept into me suddenly as I saw live electricity wires that usually hanging overheads on street lamp posts were lying on the road, about four if I could remember correctly. I started to proceed with fear and also started to chose where to put my foot one at a time in between gaps of this live wires which were crawling like snakes on the road. The most fearful thing at the same time unbelievable is when I put my foot down on a place where I saw there is no wire only to find that when my foot touched the tarsealed, it was met by a live wire and I can feel the shocking wave of vibrations entering my foot but the miracleous thing is the shock cannot go beyond my ankles or proceed further up through my body. As my spirit settles down to understand that God is trying to tell me something halfway up the hill that I started to ask God what is going on when I came to realise the dangerous things that are happening, only God can do such things as this! As I looked towards the house of Bainimarama I did not see the house or anybody but something spoke to my spirit which I believe is the HOLY GHOST, told me that Bainimarama and two others are being held prisoners in the house as house arrest. I kept on walking up towards the hill to reach the main gate where guards are and where the compound ends to find that there ends also the live electricity wires. I kept on walking towards the Goverment school only to find there was no school or building of any kind so I stood on that mount and asked God than God answered me and said to me in a clear annointed holy voice that said; ‘ MY SON…3THINGS WILL HAPPEN FIRST BEFORE WHAT YOU SEE WILL BE FULFILLED! FIRST WILL BE A HURRICANE AND AFTER THE HURRICANE THE EARTHQUAKE. AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE WILL COME THE TSUNAMI AND AFTER THE TSUNAMI THAN COMES THE REVIVAL! As I stood on top of that mount looking towards the sea only to find green green grass that is so clean only to look at it closer than I found it with shock that it is not grass but corns. No more houses, no more trees, no more buildings, nothing at all, only corns and the only thing that did not change is the road and everything was so shiny and clean that you can feel it as pure and holy just like when God just created the earth. On the other side of where I stood is a trek that we always use in our school days to get home quicker and I was at that side with one of my Pastor namely Rt. Maika Laione so we tried to follow that trek only to find two big trees beside us and as we walked beside it, a landslide took place suddenly and this two trees started to slide down standing as we stood beside it one beside each tree. As the slide stopped, we started to look up and my Pastor spoke to me and said for me to climb up my tree and he on his tree so we can meet on top. We did that and met on top and there in front of us is the road going down to the Stadium, the very road we are using today so I started to go down this road only to find nothing but corns everywhere so greenish, so pure and clean just like when something is being washed properly breathing its air and feeling that presence of holiness is unexplainable. To my surprise as I came close to what used to be FATTYS SHOP that I found a house still standing there with no damage and no sign of life so, I stood there in front of the gate not knowing why and as I asked God, He did not answer me so I left that house with a confusion in my mind of why that house? As I walked towards the Grantham road and started to turned into it that a few things strikes me; first is there is no Stadium or U.S.P. but only the old quarters that were there since the Airforce days and secondly, the Suva Point picnic place has moved inland to where the squatters are living today, that is where the waves are coming to shore and all the debris of the Tsunami are piled up there. No more houses or squatters apart from three houses left there by God and I went inside it spiritually only to find it empty with the houses are halfway drowned inside only but no water outside and the water is grog filling up the houses. I started to walk towards Raiwai and as I came towards Sardar Trading only to find that thi is the only building standing in the area but almost empty and found some people here doing the shopping as the shop is trying to clear everything out to get out of here as quickly as possible. Only a few items left in the shop but still wet and dirty from the aftermath of the Tsunami. I left the place to go towards my home and as I proceed towards the ground to find nothing at all and one of those things that shocked and confuses me is the lost of the churches, even the houses of God are gone. As I stood there on the other side of the road to shockly found my home of all the houses is still standing and I ran towards it and went right inside to find there was no roof and I was so happy because it is always the cry of my heart at ll times to preach the Gospel without anything at all over my head so that God can see me from His throne and be happy! At that moment that I looked up to find that like somebody was sitting there at the throne and was smilling down at me. O how I felt that moment in knowing that God is watching you and also happy for you. Suddenly a thought came to my mind about Suva as what is happening, is it happening too in Suva or only this side of the city, suddenly my spirit was there at the bus stand only to find everything empty and all buildings gone apart from the two buildings which is the market and the bus stand. Here ends my dreams and this is the message in this dream; Twice God spoke to me that early morning in the very same dream and told me to tell it to somebody. The first time I tried to disobey Him but the second time with such strong authority that comes with powerful annointing that I could not resist but at the same time woke my wife up and told her about the dream and told her to tell the church members to get ready, the prophecy I gave in Parliament in 2000 that there will be another coup is about to happen! On that same day my wife was invited to a prayer group somewhere at Samabula and when she returned I asked her about the fellowship and she explained to me everything that happens there and after the fellowship they decided to volunteer to take a paralised woman to her home near U.S.P. and it strikes me about a house that I saw in my dream that was left there. I asked her and she explained everything and I confirmed to her that was the very house I saw in my dream so we went to visit that woman and GOD spoke to me and said;MY SON PROPHESY TO THAT WOMAN THAT AFTER ALL THESE THINGS HAPPENS, I WILL HEAL HER AND SHE WILL WALK AGAIN! So we went there and I did what God told me to do, the very first proof that God is speaking to me and to go back to the starting of my dream about the three things that will happen. First is the hurricane is what happens last year if you remember about the war of words that goes on between the army and the goverment. Words are air but hurts when it is strong and it goes on for a few months and I told my ministry to get ready, when the earthquake happens is that when the army will take over the goverment that it will shake the nation that even some blood will be shed. That my friends is what is happening right now but to warn you that the last one is about to come called the TSUNAMI. I warn you that GOD is not a man to lie as you can see the proof which is happening now so now is the time to repent. JESUS said that ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! The TRUTH is to REPENT and REPENTANCE is to FORGIVE and FORGET … the word of God said; ‘FORGIVE AND YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN’, if there is a time to change, this is your best time for GOD is about to visit FIJI to start the LAST REVIVAL before moving towards the whole world. It is not too late children, how big, how filthy, how rotten or stinks, or whatever you are in that very condition you are in right now, DRUNK…STONED…STRESSED… LONELY…DEPRESSED or whatever please listen: JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT HE IS WAITING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! There are many messages around today that are not true but false prophecies but sit and pray over this one, it is not false because it is happening right now and there will be a big thing happening in November when GOD ALMIGHTY will visit our shore for the begining of the LAST REVIVAL which is the BEGINING OF THE END! The time for the ‘TRUTH’ alone is coming and no one can go against it as Paul said. Remember that this is not only for you but for Fiji as a whole.Further information contact Rev. Tomasi Kolinitonga at tmsqoriniasi@yahoo.com Phone # 3383396 or 9303728

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well according to steve pennys prophecy, one of fiji's sporting teams will win a major victory unexpectedly and the nation will celebrate the victory. In the midst of that clebration, great disaster will befall the nation and the whole nation will mourn.

So Fiji has reached the quarter finals in the world cup, and beat wales after 20 years......the prophecy is slowly unveiling.....
We need to prepare in prayer for what is still to come......