Sunday, September 2, 2007

TAKE CONTROL OF THE ATMOSPHERE!


Dear Readers,


Somehow this song encourages and lifts my spirit to another level. We have lost control of our nation. I believe that we can regain that control as we continually look to the Heavens where He dwells to guide, lead and help us through this season. It's time we took back what the devil has stolen. It's time we repositioned our selves in the realm of the spirit to OVERTURN the principalities and powers, the rulers of darkness of this world that are tormenting our nation in this hour.

However, the tide seems to be turning. Our former Prime Minister Laisenia Qarase is now back on the mainland..... to most of the indigenous populations joy. Hope is renewed, revived. Are we really coming out of this dark tunnel of hopelessness and despair?

I urge our former PrimeMinister,
Sir, it's time to take back what the enemy has stolen......but in order for this to be done, you MUST NOT COMPROMISE THE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOU MUST NOT MOUTH CHRISTIANITY WITH VAIN WORDS AND YET NOT ADHERE IN YOUR ACTIONS.......GOD CANNOT BE FOOLED, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED.

OUR NATION REAPS ONLY WHAT WE HAVE SOWN. SERVE THE LORD WITH A TRUE AND COMMITTED HEART. DO NOT BOW DOWN AND COMPROMISE YOUR FAITH AND BELIEFS WITH IDOL WORSHIPPERS & HEATHENS FOR OUR GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD. WE MUST NOT WORSHIP SERVE ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE OVER AND ABOVE HIM! HE ALONE MUST BE EXALTED AS THE LORD OVER OUR NATION. ONLY A GODLY, STRONG, UNWAVERING LEADER CAN DO THAT. A WEAK COMPROMISING ONE CANNOT!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE ATMOSPHERE!

To hear the song please click on the widget on your top right of the screen.The top window is a live performance, the one beneath it is the whole song as heard on a cd. CATCH THE SPIRIT!


"Take control of the atmosphere

Take me far away from here
There is no better loss than to lose myself in you

In a parachute to glide,

I am captive in your sky

Surrender has somehow become so beautiful


Take control of the atmosphere

Take control of the atmosphere

You can take my world you can fill the air

Take control, take control


It's such a beautiful surrender

It's such a beautiful surrender

It's such a beautiful surrender

It's such a beautiful surrender




Move me up through the darkest clouds

Till I've lost in the sun every shadow of doubt

There is no better find than to find myself with you

In a fog you are all I see

I'm inviting you closer with each time I breathe

Surrender has somehow become so beautiful


Take control of the atmosphere

Take control of the atmosphere

There is no reason I should breathe unless you're in the air

Take control


Its such a beautiful surrender

Its such a beautiful surrender

And I'm calling out

Would you take control

And I'm calling out"


lyrics MUTE MATH - CONTROL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of Dick Eastman's prayer wall to bring down the "iron curtain" - dedicated, prophetic, pure-hearted and unyielding.

The keys are:

1. We must not become despondent, but keep praying in hope and faithfulness to God;

2. We must not become bitter, angry and frustrated with Frank and all the evil being done at the moment. Rather we continue fervently praying with "clean hands and pure hearts", crying out for their repentance and wisdom, and crying out against all the injustice of the day.

Sibylline Moments said...

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, I agree 100% that what you mentioned is THE only way to get out of this mess.

As an Indigenous Christian person, I am trying with God's help to overcome my anger, bitterness and frustration with the way things are unfolding in our government.

I know I should be in a neutral position and maintain the stance of prayer. it's the clean heart part that i struggle with on a daily basis. I believe this is where the Christians in this nation are struggling also...struggling to keep a pure heart when you know that your land is going to be taken away from you, your country soon to be overrun by foreigners, your government being led by a group of people with different Agendas, the Islamist Extremists, the Little India group and of course our trigger happy, poverty stricken soldiers who are the pawns.

Yes, right about now, we just need a flood of prayer teams and intercessors and people that love Fiji living abroad (with pure hearts of course) to come and help us pray and intercede for our country.

I do remeber reading a book about teams of American & European Christians who went into Russia posing as tourists but whose sole aim was to pray down the Iron Curtain.

I pray again that the Lord send over Prayer Missions teams to help us....

GOD SAVE FIJI!