Monday, October 8, 2007

THE DREAM



Dear Readers,

I had a dream last night, it awoke me with a start. I was practically shivering with fear!
I thought I might share it with you on this blog:

I dreamt that I was asking God about Steve Penney's Prophecy and the great disaster that would fall upon the nation after a major sporting team would bring honour to the nation by winning a tournament . In effect these were my words to God:

"Lord, what about Steve Penneys prophecy that there would be a great disaster that would befall the nation? Our rugby team did not win the tournament but brought glory and honour to Your Name! And Lord, they are planning to celebrate this milestone in rugby. What disaster will it be Lord?

Will it be a natural disaster? Will it be a Tsunami Lord?

At this point there was silence and I did not hear the Lord answer or show me anything.

In the dream I kept asking God over and over,

"Please show me Lord, Please tell me, what will befall us Lord so that I may pray about it."

But there was nothing, no response for quite a long time.....only a deathly still blackness . All I could feel was this fear and dread that something terrible was about to unfold.

Then it was like a movie screen opened up before me and this is what I saw,

"It was night time and I was standing at the back gate ( Mead Road side)of the military camp in Nabua. I saw a soldier and a young woman in a very mini lime green dress standing talking together beside the gate. They seemed to be lovers by the close way they stood together. Then, I saw another soldier open the gate and walk towards the other two, the two soldiers began arguing and a heated fight ensued.

The two both had rifles over their shoulders and they got to the point where they both cocked their rifles to shoot each other. The girl was screaming hysterically at them.

Soon a whole bunch (maybe 50 or so) of soldiers gathered at the gate looking at what was going on between the other two soldiers outside the gate.

I then saw what looked like a huge tank coming from the Mead road side and rumble towards where the confrontation was taking place, The man driving the tank or truck like thing seemed to be on a mission to destroy the camp and he smashed head long through gates, almost running down the three who were arguing there.

The truck was speeding so fast, it mowed down some soldiers behind the gate who were watching. I saw the two soldiers who initially started arguing and the girl suddenly jump onto the back of the truck and cling onto the rails for dear life. I do not know whether they were in it together with the truck driver, but it looked to me like it was a setup.

Then like lightening I saw sniper fire aimed at the driver of the tank/truck. It hit him in the head and he died instantly. Then the chaos began. The truck weaved all over the place killing men as it went berserk with a dead driver at the wheel, then crashed into a wall. The soldiers began to shoot at one another and they began falling dead in a heap.....this was near the main gate. Blood and dead bodies were everywhere.

The shooting got worse and more and more men were falling dead.....there were terrible blood curdling screams, the smell of blood and fire everywhere......death was everywhere, there was chaos and pandemonium like I've never seen before.......thats when I awoke with a start, sweating and in great fear...

Is this the great disaster that is about to happen?
Is the World Cup the tournament that Penney prophecied that our team would gain great prominence from and the nation will celebrate or have I really missed it......?

Have we passed by the worst because we've already won the sevens tourney in Hong Kong
or is the worst still yet to come?

Only the future can tell us what the truth is as it unfolds.......!!!!

For those who still don't know the prophecy check earlier posts on HnC or my earlier posts, the prophecy is in here somewhere, but you can find it if you search.

I would remind readers, that God's has his time for everything......the time of the uprising that Australia so aptly talks about will happen......but until then.............

LET THE WORLD CUP CELEBRATIONS BEGIN!

LET'S CELEBRATE OUR HEROES AND LETS SEE GOD'S PLAN UNFOLD!

No comments: